Why is Building Your Book Like Building a Hamburger?
● The book cover is like the bun that wraps the burger.
● The manuscript is your meat.
● The design elements for your book interior are like the condiments and sides that make your burger tasty.
● up to two samples of options for interior design layout concepts
● one-on-one consultation to choose the style of your book
● ongoing consultation during the design process with email support
● print-ready PDF upon completion of the project
● an option to remove the stress of finding and working with a printer
● and much more
Free Sides for Your Book Design
Many books have special pages that are standard in the overall design. At Media Mix Unlimited these pages are free sides for your book just like free sides you get with your hamburger. These pages may include a copyright page, table of contents, interior title page, signing page, appendices, dedication page, author bio, bibliography, reference list or chapter notes. Other free sides may include page numbering, headers and footers. What free sides would you like in your book?
Is your manuscript close to being finished? Is it in the editing stage? Is it completed ready for interior design? No matter which of these stages you are at, it is time to start the process of turning your manuscript into a full-fledged book.