What is Included in Building Your Book to get it Ready to Publish?
- You receive a document outlining specific elements normally included in the designing of a book and a quote based on all the elements you choose for your book.
- You retain ownership of all rights to your interior book. If you have contracted with MMU to create your book cover, you may acquire ownership to the rights upon payment of a fee.
- Your manuscript will be examined for basic spelling, grammar, and organization.
- Your book interior design work includes the layout of the book, choosing a font style and size for text and headings, ornamentation, prepping front matter, manuscript body, chapter separations and back matter. This includes any graphic design content as agreed to in the quote.
- You receive a print-ready PDF proof of your book upon completion of your project for your approval.